dilluns, 11 de maig del 2015

everyday closer

As you may be fed up of reading posts about my dream of becoming an architect, I will talk today about my dream of becoming an architect;)

I wrote some weeks ago that I could see university approaching and I was quite scared about it. Well, I am still a bit worried about the changes my life will experience in the next six months, however, I couldn't wait for them to come more eagerly.


Two days ago I was looking through information about the grade, when I came across with the official page of the UPC (the University where I'll be coursing my studies), (what a chance, right?) and found the documents where every subject is analyzed and presented to the students. I must confess I was afraid of finding something disappointing. Nevertheless, what I found only increased my excitement about this degree. I was very pleased too to discover that UPC is rated both by students and by official european institutions as the third best university in Spain, and the best one in terms of architecture.


To conclude this last My say about architecture, I will just promise something I hope to fulfill: as early as I will have concluded my first project, I will link it here for you to check it out!

1 comentari:

  1. dear Miquel,
    it is never tiresome to hear you talking about your dreams and expectations for the coming years of your life. It is quite inspiring, in fact. And I hold this promise you make very, very dear. It would be an honour to learn from your first, surely the first of many, uni project. It's been a privilege to share this adventure together for some years, three, no less!! :))
    all the best,
    sonia

    ResponElimina